1. Define Company code – OX02 / Copy Company Code – EC01
2. Define / Edit Chart of Accounts – OB13 / Copy Chart of Accounts – OBY7
3. Assign Company Code to Chart Of Accounts – OB62
4. Maintain Fiscal Year Variant – OB29
5. Assign Company Code to Fiscal Year Variant – OB37
6. Define Posting Period Variant – OBBO
7. Open and Close Posting Period – OB52
8. Assign Posting Period Variant to Company Code – OBBP
9. Define Document Number Ranges – FBN1
10. Define Document Types – OBA7
11. Define Posting Keys – OB41
12. Define Field Status Variant – OBC4
13. Assign Company Code to Field Status Variant – OBC5
14. Screen Variants for document Entry – OB71
15. Define Tolerance group for Employees – OBA4
16. Assign User Tolerance Group – OB57
17. Define Business Area – OX03
18. Company Code Global Parameters – OBY6
19. Define Countries – OY01
20. Define Parallel currencies – OB22
Customer Creation and Payments
1. Define Vendor Account Groups – OBD3
2. Define Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts – XKN1
3. Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups – OBAS
4. Create Recon Account – FS00
5. Define Customer/Vendor Tolerance Group – OBA3
6. Define Payment Terms – OBB8
7. Create Vendor – FK01
8. Post Invoice – FB60, Doc KR, number range 19
9. Make incoming payments (full, partial or residual payments) – F- 53, Doc KZ, number range 15
10. House Bank Configuration – FI12.
Enter Company code and select House Bank tab. Click on the Create bank to create a new house bank Enter Bank Country and bank key details and click Bank Accounts.
Enter the Bank Account num and the Bank GL account.
11. Payment Program Configuration – FBZP
All Company Codes – Enter Sending and Paying Company Code, outgoing payment with cash discount from.
Paying Company Code – Enter Minimum amount of Incoming and outgoing payment and Form for the Payment advice.
Payment methods by country – Select Check will be created, Allowed for personal payments, Street P.O. box or P.O. box pst code (bank details for Wire transfer) and RFFOUS_C (RFFOUS_T for wire transfer) as the print (payment) program.
Payment methods by Company Code – Enter min and max amounts and form for payment transfer. Payment per due day, optimize by bank group or postal code can also be selected.
Bank Selection – If more than one house bank, ranking order can be given. Under Amounts, amount available for outgoing payment should be given. Under Accounts, enter bank-clearing account for bank sub
12. Define Check numbers – FCHI and Void Reasons – FCHV
13. Payment Run – F110
Enter Run Date and Identification and go to parameters tab. Enter Company codes, payment methods, next pay date and vendor accounts. Go to Additional Log Tab and select Due date check, Payment method selection in all cases and line items of the payment documents. Go to Print out/data medium tab, enter variant against the Payment program and select Maintain Variants. Enter Paying company code, House bank details, and check lot number. Select Print Checks and Print payment summary for checks and Print payment advice notes for Wire(enter printer and select print immediately). Also make no. of
sample printouts to zero. Then execute Proposal, Payment run and Printout. Number range 20 should be defined.
1. Define G/L Account Groups – OBD4
2. Define Retained Earnings Account – OB53
3. Journal Entry – FB01, F-02, FB50, Document Change / Display – FB02 / FB03
4. Recurring Document – FBD1, FBD2, FBD3, F.56 – Delete
5. Sample Document – F-01, FBM2, FBM3, F.57 – Delete
6. Individual Reversal – FB08, Mass Reversal – F.08
7. Parked Documents – FBV0 – Post/Delete, FBV2- Change, FBV3 – Display
8. FS10N – Display Acct Balances, FBL3N – Display Change Line Items, F-03 – Clear
9. F.19 – Clearing of GR/IR account.
Adding a new company code to the existing SAP system
Use EC01 to copy an existing company code. This will ensure that you will not missed out any customizing settings.
OKKP – Assign company code to the controlling area
OBY6 – Define company code golbal parameters
OB62 – Assign company code to chart of accounts
Then check the following if needed, there may be other areas depending on your needs:
OBA4 – FI Tolerance Group for Users
FBZP – Maintain Payment program
OBYA – Inter Company code clearing if being used